Thursday 30 October 2014

The Big Shed

Bang, Bang, Bang goes the hammer while dad was building the chicken coop.  Then I came down to the shed and helped him.   When I was helping I got to bang some nails in and dad told me to watch where I was hammering because I was missing the nail.  A few days later I had my friend over called Gus and we went to have a look at it. 

 Gus said  “That is awesome,   how did you do it?” and I said “Easy”.  Late that afternoon when Gus went home I went down on my motorbike.  We did a lot of work that night we did… a wall, started the nesting boxes and a lot more stuff.  Then the next day we finished the nesting boxes and put them in. 




This is what the what the shed is looking like at the moment.  We are going to put it up on Saturday.  Now all we are waiting on is the iron for the roof.
 
By Koen and Gus

2 comments:

  1. The chicken shed is looking good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gus and Koen. Lots of information in your story. Thanks for sharing!
    Mrs waite

    ReplyDelete