Friday 31 October 2014

Snowys Bio

Snowy is one of Room 4's chickens at Toko School. Hollie is my partner for looking after Room 4’s chickens. We have Starkey and Snowy. Me and Hollie think Snowy is a girl and Starkey is a boy(they could get married.) Snowy loves Perching on my head and shoulders. The 1st time we weighed her she was 325gms  ,the 2nd time we weighed her she was 450gms and 18.5cms tall at 5 weeks old. Most of Snowy's feathers are white and they are softer than silk. When I take Snowy out for a walk round the school she turns upside down and wants me to rub her tummy.When it's time to put the chickens away, I put Snowy down about 5 meters away from the cage and she would run as fast as she could to the cage with me running beside her. She loves to peck anything that looks yummy to eat. Snowy loves to eat Weet-bix, fruit & veggies.We think Snowy's best friends are Starkey, Brave, Mrs and Mr beautiful and Tweety Bird. Soon their cage will be ready to build. Snowy has never pooped on me and I don’t think she will. The only time Snowy has flew off me is when she flys down to the ground and when she coming off my head.

By Abbie and Hollie……..


     We love Snowy

No comments:

Post a Comment